Tuesday, July 30, 2013

TV shows I belong in...

I would like to note this list is in no particular order. My desire to hop into the TV during all of these programs is equal.

1. Smash. Unfortunately I cannot sing, dance, or act for that matter; but if I could I would be a Broadway star. I have been obsessed with the theater ever since I forgot all my lines when I had the lead in the middle school play. If only my parents had been a bit more like the Toddler and Tiara moms, maybe my dream would have been realized.



2. Chopped. I legitimately think I stand a good shot at winning chopped. I love to cook almost as much as I love to eat, and I am pretty good at creating tasty treats out of strange ingredients. As long as I didn't get any weird ass meat in my mystery basket I think the ten grand would be mine.



3. How I Met Your Mother. I would like to be a part of this show for three reasons. First, I want to bang Marshall Erickson. And no, I do not care that he is married. Second, the extent to which this group this group of friends is all up in each other's business is so similar to my own group of friends it is ridiculous. Lastly, I love to drink as much if not more than these crazy kids, so I would fit right in.



4. Modern Family. With the exception of not having a Colombian step mom, or a gay brother, I pretty much feel like these guys are the same as my family. We are all certifiably insane and the house turns into a goddamn zoo anytime we are all together.


5.  Mad Men. My god do I want to be in this one. I work in advertising, love to smoke cigarettes (don't worry I don't do it, but I will always love them), and the clothes....sweet Jesus the clothes.


What show do you belong to?

22 comments:

Rachel said...

OMG you need to be the drunk friend on Modern Family!

Chelsee W said...

O gosh you are too much...I think Rachel needs to be on Big Brother! Well and I would love to be on True Blood for sure.

Robin said...

Best honest! Mad men, johnhamm! Yes please!

Nini Kat said...

But how could you do that to Lily!!!? lol

Jordan said...

New Girl, so I bang Nick.

kathy @ vodka and soda said...

vampire diaries so i can get with damon and stefan because they're so freaking hot. and punch elena in the face because she's damn annoying.

Merchon said...

Haha Love this. I am obsessed with Smash. Jennifer Hudson this season was unbelievable. I sometimes wish I could be a judge on America's Next Top Model.

20somethingbusinesswoman.com

Venus Trapped In Mars said...

If you belong in Mad Men, I belong in mad men. I'll be Jane. Even though she isn't really on it anymore, I'd still like to be jane.

Miss Riss said...

Love Smash! I heard it's getting canceled though...true?

Savannah said...

I would die to be on Iron Chef America. Not as a contestant but as a food taster. I can't even watch it anymore because I'm just like whhyy can't I eat that this second?!

Katie said...

omg friends. the end.

Carly @ The Pinot Project said...

I totally want to be in Modern Family and How I Met Your Mother.

I would add Parenthood to the list too.

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

Cigarettes, booze in the afternoon, and the chance to bang Don Draper? Sold.

Also, get me on the original Beverly Hills 90210, Friends, and CSI. I could solve the shit out of those cases.

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

Modern Family seems like my family too! Craziness ensues always! Would love to be on Chicago Fire being surrounded by some hot fireman and helping people would be a bonus!

Stephanie said...

I've never seen modern family. maybe like 2 episodes. Don't hate me.
I want to be on Supernatural so I can have sex with one of the brothers. Don't care which one.

Julie @ A Simply Sweet Blog said...

Mad Men & HIMYM, for sure. I mean, I'd have an affair with Don Draper, wear awesome clothes & drink all day at work. And Marshall... I love him. Barney too. And have a group of friends that all live above a bar? Sign me up!

Unknown said...

The Walking Dead. I would like to be Daryl's new sidekick!

Tiffany Khyla said...

How I Met Your Mother is the best! I would love to be in that show. Friends and Glee would definitely be on my list. I would be horrible at Chopped. I just got stressed thinking about it. Those people are brilliant.

Chloe said...

Girl you might wanna add SOA to the list! I belong in that. I belong I that bed with Jax Teller erry night!

City Life Attempter said...

I could definitely see myself in Modern Family. That show is SO hilarious!!

shannon said...

i just want to be part of mad men so that i chain smoke, binge drink, and have don draper bend me over a desk. TMI?

Merrie @ The Skinny Student said...

Mad Men is my #1 pick!! LOVE everything about that show!