Wednesday, July 3, 2013

holy moly

I would like to apologize in advance for this post. It is going to be mega bullshit, so feel free to stop reading right now.



I am way to excited to think of anything clever to say today so instead you are gonna get some grade A word vomit.

Jose and I are taking off for the Outer Banks this afternoon.  This will be season two of the Real World for me because we are sharing a house with a bunch of people. Most of whom we have never met. Don't worry, I'm going to drink more than the recommended amount so it won't be awkward.

I am taking a half day from work which is pretty damn exciting too. I am only working today at all because it is my boss's birthday and we are taking him to Olive Garden for lunch to celebrate. There will be cake involved too, so I wasn't about to miss that shit. I did so much Pilates last night my whole body hurts, the only logical cure is bread sticks.

On an unrelated note, I was on Facebook today (we mostly broke up but I check it now and then) and it suggested I give someone a Starbucks gift card for their birthday. Fu*k you Facebook. I will only buy Starbucks gift cards for people I want to. If you have to remind me to do it, then I don't think it is "the thought that counts". Instagram is better.

I painted my own toes last night. They look like complete shit. Literally like a four year old did them. I am going to continue paying people to do that for me from now on.

Next, I am officially one of those losers who drives around the gym parking lot 10 times looking for a close spot. In my defense it was drizzling.

Jose made Tiramisu to bring to the beach house last night, I mowed down a bunch of lady fingers dipped in coffee while he was putting it together and I didn't hate it. Go get some lady fingers, it's a cookie if you didn't know.

Also, the adorable Krystal at the blog Spunkee Belle nominated me for a Leibster award. I still don't really know what those are, and I did a post a while back when I got a nomination so I am going to cheat this time because I don't really have any more friends to nominate that haven't been already. I am going to answer her questions though.


  • What is your biggest fear?
  • I'm terrified of ladders, not heights just ladders. 

  • If you could have a private dinner with ANY 5 people, who would it be?
  • Tina Fey, Amy Pohler, Kristen Wig, Zach Galafanakis, and Alec Baldwin

  • What is 1 thing you regret from your past and why?
  • I have taken people for granted in the past, and regret that...I try not to do that now.

  • What's your favorite holiday?
  • All of them, but I guess Chiristmas.

  • What is your dream job?
  • I'd like to be the director of an art museum.

  • If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
  • Charlie Hunan. I want to bang him pretty bad.

  • What is 1 bad habit you would change?
  • Diet coke.

  • Chocolate or Vanilla?
  • Chocolate.

  • If you could eat 1 thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
  • Chicken wings. 

  • What is one thing your readers may not know about you?
  • I'm generally pretty nice. I am sassy on the blog but I am actually not a total asshole in real life. Just sort of an asshole.
The pictures are of Duck, North Carolina, that's where I am going...I hope I meet some ducks. Mighty ones at that.








16 comments:

Chelsee W said...

Good gosh I love your intros! You should serious start a business for writing blogger intros for posts..they are hilarious!

Rachel said...

I love me some Duck NC..best place ever! I also love the Wheeping Radish brewery down there!

Tami said...

Geez I'm jealous of the day you're about to have. Mail me some OG (lasagna please) will ya?

Margaret said...

Can I be in on that dinner? Would seriously be the best dinner group ever!

Yammering Yankee said...

Yey have the best time!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I know where duck is!!!! It should be nice there this weekend too!!!! hope you have a blast!

kathy @ vodka and soda said...

the way you write reminds me of my very good friend keltie, who is all kinds of hilarious. she's doing the tough mudder with me and it's going to be bananas so even if we come in dead last, we'll be laughing the whole time.

Helene said...

hahaha ladders?! ok ill go with it. hoep your "real World" trip turns out fun- i'm sure it will!

Steph G said...

I hope you meet mighty ducks and enjoy those breadsticks - sounds like you've earned them.

Spunkee Belle said...

Girl I don't think I could sit 15 minutes with Tina Fey without dying of laughter!! I love your post!!

-Krystal
Spunkee Belle // Bloglovin' // Twitter

Chloe said...

Og huh...pretty good place as long as you don't work there ;). Charlie Hunnam is the most bangable man on the face if the planet. Gawwwd.

Kaitlin said...

I love love love Duck! Have an amazing time!

Kim Brown said...

Sweet- have fun in Duck! Cake at work is the shizz and the reason I am 10 lbs heavier from when I started!

Bad Luck Jenn said...

I love your word vomit posts! They remind me of how my brain works... with total ADD. Best part of the whole post- "I want to bang him pretty bad" #blogcrush

Miss Riss said...

Hahaha, this is hilarious. I would agree, Insta is way better than FB. Also, there's a place called "Duck" NC?? Actually, I take it back, AZ has a town called "Strawberry" so maybe it's not so weird after all.

Allison Seyler said...

Despite you saying this post is shitty, I thoroughly enjoyed it....... :)