Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Unthinkable Happened...

A few weeks ago the moment all dog moms fear came true...

I was peed on at the dog park.

Fred was not the culprit which makes it so much worse.

Nope it was some little bastard newbie to the park.  He walked up, lifted his leg and pissed right on my ankle...not cool dude, not cool at all.

I told Fred about it on the way home, he was too busy chasing his ball to kick the dog's ass for doing it, and he was shocked and disgusted.


I just hope justice is served and the mutt winds up on the sex offender registry with R Kelly and all the other golden showerers.  I am just not that kind of girl!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

ohmigod i would die. I can barely handle Hawkeye's pee on her piddle pads, but another dog peeing on me?! I'd probably cry.
Fred, you need to look out better. Protect your momma.