Thursday, March 21, 2013

Diet tips

So I took the last two days off.

From work and from life in general.  I was sick as a damn dog. You know the lovely cold where your nose runs like a bratty six year olds, your throat feels like you have swallowed razor blades, you can't hear, and your head feels like it is floating above the surface of your body?
  It was really not awesome.

I also friggen hate taking sick days when I am actually sick.  I much prefer to use them to do awesome things like travel or day drink.  That being said, I woke up this morning feeling almost all better.

I got myself showered and ready then stepped on the scale.  To my surprise and delight this little cold took not only two days of my life but also five pounds!  I take back every rude thing I said about you cold.  You can come back anytime.

Now if I can just find myself a tape worm or mono before the summer....



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I always lose weight when I'm sick, I need to catch something good soon!