Thursday, March 14, 2013

one more day


So last night my life went back to its regularly scheduled programing.  I did not go to the gym because I was tired as shit and slightly hungover.  I did however cuddle with my recovering pup on the couch while we ate junk food and watched Celebrity Wife Swap with Gilbert Godfrey and Allan Thicke.

I passed out by 10:30 because frankly life is rough.  I am counting down the minutes until tomorrow because not only is it potluck day at work, but it is also my birthday and manfriend is taking me to Baltimore for the weekend.   I am pretty sure normal people don't consider Baltimore a vacation spot, but when you come from Detroit like we do, you think it is a pretty nice place!

I want to apologize to my liver in advance because I know I am going to drink way too much tomorrow and Saturday.  I feel bad for you, but not that bad because I really have cleaned up my act a lot in the last two years!  If I can deal with jogging you can deal with a few days of binge drinking.   I promise, after this weekend I will treat you well until April 5.  You are going to hate me again on the 5th because I am flying to Michigan to drink in celebration of Tiger's baseball opening day...who does that?

Also, I made a bloglovin' account.  If you are sexy, follow it here



3 comments:

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

Hello :) Yay, I am from a town near Detroit too! I have been wanting to go back to Baltimore. I went when I was too young to remember. I hope you have the best time!

Hope you have a great day!

xx

Kelly

Stephanie said...

That is quite a dedication to opening day.
Your liver is tough, I have confidence!

Helene said...

Happy almost birthday! I followed ya!