Friday, April 26, 2013

School night drankin

So I am slowly becoming one of those assholes that enjoys working out and eats a salad for lunch everyday. Oh yeah I also am into juicing now...I know, I hate myself just writing it.

Because I am trying to be healthy and more so because the bars in my lame town all suck, I rarely drink during the week. Like almost never, shocking I know.

Yesterday after work I went for a run, then took Pilates for the first time. Pilates is no joke that shit is really hard.

See how terrified I was after the class...


I had a salad for dinner (and lunch too) and felt like a million bucks. Then around 8pm my friend texted me and asked if manfriend and I wanted to go to a comedy show at one of the less lame bars around....well hell yea! I friggen love stand up comedy.


After such a healthy day I assumed I would just have a glass of wine, enjoy the comedy, and call it a night...apparently I don't know myself at all.

Instead, I had 4 glasses of wine at the show. I vaguely remember talking to all the comedians and making them look at pictures on my phone, comedians probably get so damn sick of drunk girls who think they are funny bothering them when all they want is to enjoy a beer in peace.

After the show we went to another bar where I proceeded to have at least two beers and a few shots of Fireball. See, I told you I make a lot of PLDs, I am many things but a liar is not one of them.



You can probably imagine when I woke up this morning I felt less than fabulous, but certainly not as bad as I should. On top of my slight hangover I was feeling real guilty about consuming more calories in alcohol than I have consumed all week in food, so naturally I got myself a gas station turkey sandwich and a diet coke for breakfast.



Yeah, and then I got this bad lad. It's a mocha light though so shut up. The granola bar and kiwi I packed for lunch is depressing me at the moment, I want another gas station sandwich or three.

P.S. Happy Friday bitches! I have to work tomorrow, so I am going to try not to drink my body weight in wine again tonight, but self control clearly isn't my strong suit today.

5 comments:

Cortney said...

"It's a mocha light though so shut up." You may be my new favorite person. Just sayin.

kathy @ vodka and soda said...

a couple of days of sort of bad eating won't even do anything... so start fresh tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I do that all the time! I drink more calories than I've consumed all week. PLDs. :)

Stephanie said...

My night involved fireball too. Bad bad bad.

Venus Trapped In Mars said...

But your blog is called the Party Girl's Guide. So you have to party OCCASIONALLY!!! As the children say, "YOLO"