Wednesday, April 3, 2013

House Tour


I am really into interior design, I have been ever since my parents finally quit being cheap and bought us kids cable back in middle school.  I became addicted to HGTV the moment I laid eyes on it.  To this day I spend way too much time watching shows like Property Brothers, Bang for your Buck, House Hunters, you name it...I watch it.  I feel like they have stopped running some real gems like Color Splash and Design on a Dime, but it still the best channel on TV next to the Food Network of course.  That being said, I figured I would post some photos of my own digs.

Enjoy.


Pinned Image

Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image



Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image



It's nothing fancy, but we like it.

Just kidding, I actually live in a shitty little apartment.  These are all pictures from Pinterest, click the links if you want to see where they are from.  I cannot wait to have my own home in the near future and decorate it just like this, but for now I am content with my tiny place and dog drool covered couch.  I am not planning to stay in this town too long, so I have no intention of buying a house here (there is that small issue of the down payment also) and with a move in the (hopefully) not too distant future I can't justify spending a ton of money on furniture.  My goal is to only have one carload of stuff the next time I move...no Uhaul, no zillion trips, no movers.  Just me and my dog, manfriend, and our clothes are going with us.  I have however done my best to make my space look cute for the time being, well at least as cute as a space can look when the only stores within an hour of me worth a poo are Target and Marshalls.  Luckily those are the two best stores in American next to TJ Maxx and Urban Outfitters so I am in luck.

No comments: