Monday, April 29, 2013

Five things tag

So I wrote here about how I am not a yet real blogger, I am trying to be a little bit and as a result I am starting cyber romances with some very sassy women. And by romances I mean we comment on each others blogs. One of my new gal pals is Chelsee at Southern Beauty Guide, since i have the make up skills of a drunk toddler her blog makes me realize I need to get rich and hire someone to paint my face.

Anyway, she tagged me in her Five Things Tag! Post so I am playing along because she is awesome. 

Here are five random facts about me: 

1.) I do not drink rum...unless it is in the form of a mojito. I spent a week in Jamaica and consumed far too much rum and Red Stripe and now I stay away from both.

2.) I can't stand cats. I am 100% a dog lover. Sorry cat people, I try.

3.) Sponges disgust me. I cannot touch them, I think the word spore is freaky and I do not know how people clean with them. They are literally little germ cesspools.



4.) I started eating clean a few months ago, and am feeling amazing and don't think I will ever go back. The only thing that has been hard to give up is Diet Coke. I feel like a hobo looking for crack every morning when I don't get my DC.

5.) I love my job. I want to find my exact same job in a different location.

Now I am tagging five other bloggers who have to do this. It is pretty much like a chain letter so if you don't cooperate you will turn into a donkey or something crazy like that.

Without further ado:





12 comments:

Chelsee W said...

You are too sweet. If we lived closer I would be your personal "paint my face girl." I too gave up and went clean as far as sodas go about 2 months ago. Man it was hard, but I have not slipped yet. Thanks for doing this, I also think you are pretty Fabulous yourself! I love reading your drinking/drunk posts lol You are too funny! Have a great day:)

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Makeup skills of a drunk toddler? Yes! I have those same skills- we musta gone to the same school. :)

Cortney said...

Yay I got tagged!! P.U.M.P.E.D.

kathy @ vodka and soda said...

will def do this..thanks for tagging me.

and what do you mean you're not a real blogger? you have a blog, you have readers therefore you are a blogger.

yay for the clean eating. i've been eating clean for over 17months and i feel AMAZING!

Unknown said...

I don't mind new sponges. But for the most part, they freak me out too!

Stephanie said...

I hate sponges too, they are so dirty!!

Rachel said...

I don't like sponges either, but my husband will only wash dishes with a sponge, not a washcloth...so if I were to insist on no sponges in the house....I'd have to wash dishes all the time. So I let him use sponges and I just freqently throw away the sponge and replace it with a new one. :P

Davenport Spud said...

As the founder and CEO of Midweat Sponge party cart, I'm apalled by your comments. We offer a complete line of all natural, fresh water sponges harvested by water nymphs from the Harrison Township spillway. Your insensitive and ill informed comments take bread from my table clean flatware from thousnds.

You'll be hearing from my attorney possibly his daughter (a water nymph).

Nini Kat said...

Aww I reall like Red Stripe. I would be sad if I got sick of it. I feel you on moving my job location. Then I wouldnt have much else to bitch about!

Heather T. said...

Haha, I just wrote in my blog how I am not a cat person at all!! I feel ya on that one!

- Heather


www.sarcasmandstilettos.com

Adriana from Glitter & Sarcasm said...

Ok I think I have a baby crush on you. I JUST got over my fear of sponges. I hateee them but my boyfriend bought new ones so I use them once and try and throw them out. He gets mad. Maybe he should just clean things himself.

I'mma follow you because I need more of this in my life

Anonymous said...

Asking questions are actually nice thing if you are not understanding something entirely, but this article presents good
understanding yet.
get more twitter followers