Friday, April 5, 2013

Opening day

Well manfriend and I woke up at 2:20am today to make it to the always lovely BWI airport for our six am flight. I went to bed at ten like a toddler might so it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Plus I slept the entire two hour car ride. We are waiting to board right now. I am typing this post from my iPhone...I feel like such a techie.

I personally love airports. I know some people do not, but I happen to love long lines and overpriced food so they are a great place for me. The five dollar bagel I am enjoying right now is just divine.

Honestly though I do love airports. Not sure why, but people watching is probably my number four all time favorite activity, so that could be the reason. The only place I can think of with better people watching is a county fair or maybe Walmart.




this guy carries my bags.

No comments: