Friday, May 31, 2013

These are my confessions

The woman with the fabulous abs who blogs over at Vodka and Soda has done posts about her obsession confessions. in the past so I thought I would copy that shit.

Here are some of my obsessions. You obviously have to listen to the song as you read this because Ursher is super sexy. I have the song embedded at the bottom of this post...you're welcome.

-Diet Coke...No matter how hard I try not to drink it. I can't quit you DC.

-Chopped. I will watch it for hours.

-Yoga. I am going to 4 classes a week. I would go more but that is how many they offer at my gym.

-My dog.

-Kale. And spinach. I am hopping this will counter act the Diet Coke habit I can't shake.

-Target. That store is a real bastard sometimes.

-Detroit. I miss it.

-Baltimore, kinda want to move there. By kinda I mean really.

-Twitter. It makes me giggle.

-Records. I just cant get enough.

-Alabama Shakes. Particularly the record I just bought.

-Summer.



8 comments:

Nini Kat said...

I totally sang "these are my obsessions" instead of confessions. I'm gonna see Alabama Shakes this weekend. i'm pretty excite.

kathy @ vodka and soda said...

hey! that's my blog you're plugging!! thanks, lady!! :) it always surprises me when i see my blog name on a site (other than my own) because i've always thought i was the loser blog that is not well-known.

i love these confessions posts. yoga is awesome! i wish i could do it but sadly, i tweaked my neck, can hardly move and so my acupunturist is coming over today to stick some needles in my neck. happy times.

Kristin O said...

Haha. As soon as I read this title I started singing. lol. You should move to Baltimore!! I live an hour away!!. lol.

I nominated you for the Ivrester Award. I just saw Sarah did, too so you much be an AMAZING drinker. lol.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. These are my confessions:

Vodka and Soda cracks me up.

Also, yoga. In the form of sex. Hahahaha.

Rachel said...

HAHA these are great confessions!

Unknown said...

I love me some chopped! My husband hates the judges, but I am always amazed at how they come up with those meals in seconds.

Heidi said...

Hells yeah for yoga! I've been obsessed lately. Have a great weekend!

shannon said...

you got it baaaaaaaaaaaaaad.
now i have ursher in my head and i love you more than normal for that. take me to yoga with you. make me like it.