Monday, May 6, 2013

The Adventures of Big Tigger and Willy

Another weekend has come and gone. It is a pretty drizzly day here in Maryland, but I woke up with zero percent hangover which is utterly shocking considering the massive amount of beer and tequila i took in yesterday so I am a happy camper.

I woke up this morning for work to find friends passed out all over my apartment which made me feel young and I kind of loved it....but then I remembered i had to go to work and I just got jealous of them.

The weekend was not unlike most weekends for me, drank a little too much, went out to eat and shopped more than I can afford, and spent quality time with Fred.

Helping me cook

Just the two of us...building castles in the sky..


It was a pretty nice little weekend actually.

Saw a band Friday night, went to a bon fire on Saturday, and had a tequila infested BBQ on Sunday.

Of course no weekend can go by without something utterly ridiculous happening though, and this time it went down Saturday night.

Jose and I had dinner then packed a cooler and headed over to our friends' house Saturday evening for a little bon fire. Nothing wild, just the four of us, a fire, and some beer. These friends, a married couple, live in a nice house in a very nice neighborhood. Keep in mind also we live in a rural ass area, so you can imagine we were all a little caught off guard when a wiry crack head walked into the yard to join our party.

He was decked out in a bucket hat, at least four coats, and a belt buckle with a spinner....

He told us his name was big willy and immediately started rapping for us. He was drinking coors light in a solo cup on ice with a straw. At one point he pulled out an airplane bottle of Canadian Mist and made Jose and our friend John do shots of it...it's not every day two grown men share a mini-bottle with a crack head, they drank first though don't worry, or do because why on Earth we allowed this guy to stay at our bon fire for two hours is probably the real issue.

He told us he was not high, but some sort of pipe was clearly visible in his pocket....too be honest I wouldn't know a crack pipe if it bit me in the face but I am going to go ahead and assume here.

Big Willy called Jose Big Tigger at one point. Not Tiger like the Detroit Tiger's hoodie he was wearing, but Tigger like the character from Winnie the Pooh. Naturally that is the only thing I have called him since.

His rapping was pretty bad but I sang backup for him which he seemed to enjoy. When our friend tried to sing he told her she sounded like shit and he couldn't take it anymore. Obviously I have a promising singer career in my future if Willy says so.

Anyone else hang out with a crack head this weekend?

P.S. I want it to be Cinco de Mayo again, I like tequila and tacos more than almost anything I can think of.


Don't forget on Wednesday, I am having my first ever link-up called My Fam Damily...it will probably change your life, so be sure to visit my blog Wednesday and grab a button.

Speaking of link ups...click below for more weekend stories

8 comments:

Chelsee W said...

Haha omg..Big Willy..too flipping funny! I can only imagine how interesting that rapping show was!Looks like you had a great weekend...ps Tequila is my fav!

Chloe said...

First if all, thank you for spelling bon fire right, even though my phone just tried to auto correct it 29394828 times!

This sounds hilarious and I think it's something everybody should experience this once in their life! What a hoot.

Cortney said...

I didn't have a hangover this weekend either! Today is a different story though. I love that you sang back up for a crackhead named Big Willy. Not many people can say that.

Adriana from Glitter & Sarcasm said...

Love your dog

and the fact you raged with a crack head named Big Willy. Stories to pass on to your kids fo sho

kathy @ vodka and soda said...

your dog is adorable!

Stephanie said...

I NEED Big Willy in my life. Like ASAP. He sounds like a party.

Anonymous said...

I think I am totally making tacos tonight. Reading the word taco made me hungry.

shannon said...

WHY does everything tast better in miniature form? like tiny tequilas? please and thank you.