Tuesday, May 21, 2013

One of these things is better than the other

Despite the fact that I skipped at least one class every day my senior year of high school and I binge drank five to six nights a week in college, I was a pretty good student.

I manged to get really good grades and rarely studied...exept in math. I fucking hate math and am borderline remedial when it comes to dealling with numbers of any kind.

The only lesson I ever recal understaning or enjoying in math was the greater than, less than, and equal to shit. You know: > < =

I liked that. I remember my teacher told us to think of it as an aligator eating the number that was bigger..now that stuck with me.

I wanted to play a little greater than, less than, equal to game of my own. I hope you all agree with these statements, but if not we can probably still be friends...probably.

Diet Coke > Diet Pepsi

Records > iTunes

Cats < Dogs

Yoga = Zumba

Pizza = Chicken Wings

American Idol < The Voice

Vodka > Rum

White Wine < Red Wine

Sons of Anarchy > All other TV shows

Target < Almost anything in the world

Walmart < Almost anything in the world

A clean house = A clean car

Hot Sauce < All other condiments

Candy < Chocolate

Cheesecake > Regular cake

Sorry, this is some pretty lame material. I am tired.


10 comments:

Wine and Summer said...

I fully agree except pizza is better than anything and I will take a white over a red any day!

Anonymous said...

You had me... until the Wal-Mart Target debate. Target gets my heart every time. :)

Cortney said...

And here I thought we were twins! White over red any day, target for sure over Wally World, and cheesecake is the mother effing deal. I'm glad you made it better by liking vodka over rum or I don't know what I would've done.

Heidi said...

I HATE math and am probably remedial too.
Yes, a clean house = a clean car and vodka is better than any other liquor!

Adriana from Glitter & Sarcasm said...

I have to say i disagree with most of these things.. BUT WE'RE TINA AND AMY SO IT'S FINE.

Kim Brown said...

Funny- I still remember the alligator too! What about mountains vs. beach or skirts vs. pants? Fun game :)

kathy @ vodka and soda said...

i LOVE SoA! my other all-time favorite show that ended was The Shield.

Unknown said...

The alligator totally helped me out with math. There are a couple things on here that I would mark wrong. I am a teacher, so I know these things :)

Cathy said...

How fun! I agreed with all except the AI/Voice one :)

http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

shannon said...

UMMMMM. please explain zumba to me. i don't even get it and looks horrible.