Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Dirty text messages

Some people exchange dirty messages with their significant other.

I on the other hand only do it with my two best buds from college. I really want the three of us to get married, but I am not sure Eddie can handle Monica and I. I do know one thing, our reality show would be a helluva lot better than Sister Wives. I miss these two. I spend approximately 456 hours a week group messaging them, and I love it. I love it so much.

How could anyone resist an invitation like this:


Eddie is a single man for some crazy reason, he recently got a little hot and bothered by the sight of multiple women in yoga pants:



One of our recent convos included Monica talking about her sex life:



Here is me trying to get the ball rolling on the group marriage...I am the only one in a relationship so they need to hook up first.


That's all for now. Sorry kids, I am having too much fun at my work conference to spend much time doing anything but attending sessions and drinking free wine...

12 comments:

kathy @ vodka and soda said...

tell eddie that lululemon now makes slightly see-through yoga pants. they were actually recalled by the company due to faulty material but all the slutty women who love lulu demanded that they bring them back to market and i think they did!

Anonymous said...

Yay to threeway marriages. I'd watch your show! If you all wear yoga pants. ;)

Kim Brown said...

hilarious, but what is a Cajun crust hungry howies pizza? Is that a sexual act I don't know of or just a pizza?!

Adriana from Glitter & Sarcasm said...

haha this is similar to my relationship with my best girlfriend and best guy friend. It's magical

Kristin O said...

Hahaha. Oh god, this is funny. I wish I had that much fun with my friends...I need new ones!!!

Kristin
www.hopelesslyeverafter.blogspot.com

Kristin O said...

Hahaha. Oh god, this is funny. I wish I had that much fun with my friends...I need new ones!!!

Kristin
www.hopelesslyeverafter.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

Hahaha awesome. Love these.

Helene said...

HHah omg this is awesome. Love it!

Rachael Claire said...

hahahahaha this was amazing! but full coverage panties are referred to as BIG girl panties not Granny undies. Eddie needs to know. And we never say no to free food or free alcohol! Have fun "working"!

Carly @ The Pinot Project said...

What is it about reading other people's asinine text messages that is so magically amazing? If anyone found my phone I would probably be fired and would never be taken seriously professionally again.

Also, my shit iPhone wants to change all my swear words to non swears. Sometimes I need to drop the f bomb, Apple, and I don't want you to change it to ducking!

Anonymous said...

free wine, always a wine!

shannon said...

I WANT IN ON THE GROUP MESSAGING AND THE MARRIAGE.

the caps were intentional.
because yes, i am yelling at you.