Friday, May 3, 2013

A Shameless Plug for Fred the Dog

So there is this little contest going on for Blog awards. This contest is being put on by a blog I just love Venus Trapped in Mars. Obviously I would like to win every category, but I also don't want to admit how greedy I am to the entire interweb, so I will just campaign for this:

Venus Trapped in Mars

Fred has been bitching at me about this ever since he heard about the contest. He really wants to win and he deserves it if you ask me.

Now there are a lot of cute dogs out there. In fact, some of Fred's best friends are just adorable, and two of my favorite blogs Bourbon and Glitter, and The Little Things...And Vodka both have dogs I would like to meet as much as their owners. But let's get real for a second and keep two things in mind.

1.) Fred is a pitt bull.
2.) Fred is from Detroit.

Stereotypes about these two facts alone should scare you into voting for him.

Plus he looks like this:



He also has his own page on my blog, how many dogs can say that?

For the sympathy vote I suggest you read this.

And also because he was my Valentine, he clearly deserves to win.

If you don't want Fred to bite you, I suggest you get your ass over to Venus Trapped in Mars and Vote for baby Fred!! P.S. He would never, ever bite you....but I might.

P.P.S. Happy Friday bitches....let's all do some things we regret tonight.





8 comments:

kathy @ vodka and soda said...

awww, he's adorable!

Courtney B said...

Oh I must go vote! He is soooo precious!

Cortney said...

Well thanks for mentioning Remi! She has been less than ladylike today though so Fred has my vote for sure

**Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Ditsy Sprinkles Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ** said...

Aww, he's very handsome indeed <3
I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog! Totes all out stalking you now on GFC, bloglovin, pinterest, twitter and instagram, haha! :)

http://ditsysprinkles.blogspot.co.uk
xxx

Stephanie said...

I'm going to vote for Fred. Because voting for Hawkeye is like voting for myself which seems lame and also Hawkeye doesn't need any bigger of an ego. She already thinks she's perfect.

Chelsee W said...

Girl I am such a dog lover, it is great to see other bloggers love their dogs as much as I do mine!

shannon said...

YOU DIDN'T MENTION EITHER ONE OF MY HOUNDS. they're so pissed at you they could spit. like camels.

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarettes, e cigarette, best electronic cigarette, e cigarette health, electronic cigarette, e cig reviews