Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Uncle Freakin Kenny!

So I wrote an entire post about my amazing Uncle Kenny here, but I am going to do it again because guess what???

It's my party and I'll do what I want to, and also he is flying in to visit manfriend and I tonight! And we are freaking excited.

We will be scooping his crazy ass up from the airport around 7:30 pm and the adventure will begin.



In case you missed my last Kenny post, here are a few quick facts about my favorite person:

-Kenny is my mom's brother.

-Kenny is cooler than you and I.

-When he was born, the oxygen was cut off to Kenny's brain causing him to be a little different than most of us. He has never been formally diagnosed with any disability and he gets by really well with a little help from his family.

-Kenny is blunt. He will tell you exactly what he is thinking at any given moment, and doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks. I admire this so much.

-Kenny appreciates the little things in life. He is happy as can be if his day consists just of going out for lunch. I wish I could learn to be content with a simple day like he is.

-He is also up for an adventure, and expects to be catered too. The next few days should be interesting.

While he is visiting we are going to throw him a BBQ, take him to the beach, spend some time at the pool, do a little shopping, hit some bars, and spend a day in DC. Kenny loves the shit out of politics. He thinks Obama Bidden is one person and only likes Hillary Clinton.

You can expect another post about Sir Kenny tomorrow.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Kenny sounds awesome. As for being blunt, right on! I am, too, most times. :)

Loved your last post and can't wait for more Kenny posts. :)

Chelsee W said...

This is such a sweet post! He seems like a fun character to be around. I you all have fun!

Stephanie said...

Kenny sounds like my kind of party. I love anyone who's blunt.

Wine and Summer said...

Omg I love him already! Have so much fun with him!

Heidi said...

How fun! Have an adventurous weekend! :)

Kim Brown said...

Have FUN! Is Kenny on Twitter, if not, he should be. Hill-dogg just got a Twitter account like yesterday :)

Rachael Claire said...

I am so excited about this!! You guys are going to have so much fun! I can't wait for the stories!

shannon said...

TELL ME THE NEXT TIME HE'S IN.
i need to schedule my flight accordingly.