Tuesday, June 4, 2013

sorry fellas

sorry I have been a bad blog friend the last few days. I had my biggest work event of the year on Sunday. That entailed lotttts of manual labor.  And even more children.

Those are not two of my favorite things, but I actually do enjoy the event.  I am not enjoying the farmer tan I have as a result quite as much.

As much fun as it has been, (the thing ran pretty dang smoothly) I am glad to go back to my normal work schedule of working 6 hours or so and then dicking around reading blogs the rest of the day.

I promise I will be back to commenting on all your blogs and writing better posts in no time.

There is also talk of a guest post from my dear old dad.  That will be quite the treat if it happens.

Oh ya, happy Tuesday.

here's how my last few days have looked:






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun event! I'm with you. I can enjoy when work gets busy, but I prefer having periods of blog filled paid days. Hahaha.

Helene said...

guest post from your dad! yess

Kim Brown said...

I hear ya- it's hard to blog when you really have to work :/
Please tell your dad to do a guest post- fun!

Heidi said...

Please tell me those guys sang, "she thinks my tractors sexy!" while riding those!

shannon said...

i feel like bales of hay could make any event fucking awesome.