Friday, June 28, 2013

TGIF

Hey Kids.

Happy Friday. It was another real good week, nothing too exciting but that's ok.



 1. I got a ton accomplished and had a really good time at work all week. This is my cute office. I spent most of my evenings going to the gym and watching trash TV. A few dog park trips here and there but nothing too wild.

2. Tuesday night Jose took me out for Indian food. It was delicious as always. I am sure the calories I consumed were equivalent to those I burned all week at the gym, but it was still worth it.

3. Thursday we had five of our buddies over for family dinner night. I made summer pasta with all kinds of veggies and a salad. There were Klondike bars and Frisbee involved. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Here is a pic of Fred and Jose (they were there) because I forgot to take any pictures.

4. It is officially travel season! Jose and I have three trips planned in the next three weeks to three different states. I could not be more excited. We haven't been able to go anywhere yet this summer because of my work schedule so we are making up for lost time. Tonight we are heading to Virginia to stay in a cabin with some friends and canoe the Shenandoah River. And by canoe I obviously mean binge drink. We come back to work for 2 and a half days then make moves to the Outer Banks to spend five days in a beach house, and the following weekend we are meeting my parent's in Philly.

5. Jose's car is in the shop and he had to use mine today. So he drove me to work this morning before he went in. That means I got up at 4:30 and was to work at 5:30. I prefer not to wake up anytime before seven so this sucked ass in a big way. I treated myself to jerky, diet Pepsi, and some salt water taffy to make up for it. So much for clean eating today...





 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

7 comments:

Margaret said...

Jealous of all your traveling! I have been seriously in the mood for a beach trip or cabrewing! Always such a good time.

Rachel said...

Very jealous of this OBX trip!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Road trips! We are heading to Florida next Wednesday for a road trip! Woohoo! :)

As for Indian, Sergio wants to go eat it so badly... I don't like seafood. I do like chicken and I do like spicy. What would you recommend? :)

Heidi said...

Love the road trips and the Indian food!
Where in the Outer Banks are y'all going? Trying to decide if we'll make it there in the next few months.

Miss Riss said...

#3...hahaha, LOVE that picture!! Stopping by from H54F! Have a fabulous weekend!

Spunkee Belle said...

I love indian food!

shannon said...

i don't see wisconsin anywhere on your travel list. get your shit together.