Monday, June 10, 2013

texts from last patriot act

I have been hearing a lot about this Patriot Act cell phone mumbo jumbo lately. 

I gotta say, I really hope someone starts listening to my phone calls and reading my texts. I know if they do, it will only be a matter of minutes before the government has me committed. And lord knows that would be better for society.

Think about it for a minute. If someone were to read your texts, or listen to your convos what would they think of you??

I know for damn sure I would make a ridiculous impression.

I can only imagine what the poor government spy (or whatever they would call them) that got assigned to my case would think of me.....






9 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Cortney said...

I need to meet your parents. And what is this patriot act of texting? People are going to read my texts?! I'm going to be committed right with you

Anonymous said...

Oh, no. People reading my texts will NOT be a good thing. You and I will totally have a similar situation going on. (Of course, thank God this didn't happen back before I was married (when I was slutty AND always drunk!)) Oy, the things they woulda seen!

Helene said...

Haha I love your take on this. The government might have me committed too.

Yammering Yankee said...

This made me bust up laughing! I am sure if the government read my texts they would think I am a menace to society....someone get the giant butterfly net lol.

Chelsee W said...

Haha this is too funny!!!

Merchon said...

Hahaha. This is so funny and so true! New follower, love it!!

20somethingbusinesswoman.com

Stephanie said...

haha your texts read like mine. Totally dysfunctional. I hope someone out there is reading mine besides the person I send them too, cause I text some real gems.

shannon said...

YES ALL THESE THINGS.
i love that people are super upset about it but like why? if anything i feel so sorry for them because of how awkward they must feel after reading my shit.