Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Party Don't Start Till He Walk In

He being Uncle Kenny.

So as you know if you read my blog yesterday, my Uncle Kenny is here visiting. Among other things, Kenny is a bit of a party animal, or at least he is when he gets around his favorite niece (that's me).

Like any responsible adult might, when my Uncle comes to visit I like to take him around to the local watering holes. I am really teaching him to be quite the drinker in his old age.

Back in high school my sister and I used to have Uncle Kenny buy us Malibu rum when my parent's were out of town. In hindsight that was a pretty dick move on our parts since he didn't know any better than to do what we asked, but on the other hand he never ever gave us our change so I say it was a win win.



Here is Kenny passed out on my couch after a wild night and 1am McDonalds run during his last visit.



We took Kenny to the local Tiki Bar the first time he came to visit. That drink he is slurping down with a quickness is an orange crush. They are dangerously strong. I am legitimately tanked after two of them. Unbeknownst to me and manfriend, Kenny kept sneaking up to the bar and ordering more. The lush had four of them! He then decided he wanted to dance and moved up near the stage, kicked off his sandals and hit someone dancing nearby. 


When my mom and Uncle Kenny came out to Maryland last summer, Kenny really let loose. 


Manfriend and I treated Kenny to a classy lunch at Hooters last time we were home in Michigan.



Kenny rocking out to a band at a local bar when I was in Michigan in April.


Just being thuggish, ruggish, we can't help it really. 


There is a good chance Kenny and I are day drinking right this very minute.

Stay tuned to instagrizzy for photo updates of our adventures.


9 comments:

kathy @ vodka and soda said...

haha! it's so awesome to have a cool and wacky uncle like that

Carly @ The Pinot Project said...

I think I love Uncle Kenny! I love that he came to visit you.

Anonymous said...

That photo of him with the orange crush cracks me up as does the one of him at Hooters! :)

Stephanie said...

Uncle Kenny's quotes last night were amazing, I am serious - I need to be his best friend. I need to party with him. ASAP.

Kristin O said...

Uncle Kenny seems like pretty much the coolest dude on the planet. lol. Love it!!

Chelsee W said...

Haha these are too funny! He needs to become my bff drinking buddy for sure. This sounds like some kind of party! Have a great day and drink some for me:)

Kim Brown said...

I haven't met Uncle Kenny, but I love him already. Man's got some moves! I love that you got him to buy you booze- hahaha!

Savannah said...

Haha! This is hilarious AND awesome!

shannon said...

STOP HE KEPT THE CHANGE?
he's my hero.