Monday, February 18, 2013

Textual Messages

It's like a sexual message without the romance or the sex.

There is no one that loves to text more than me, my mom even  made rules based on my addiction. 

In highschool there were only four rules in my parent's house:

1. Don't wake my mom up if you come in late.

2. Don't open a can of pop and not finish it
(my mom would cut a bitch for this one).

3. Don't let your friends call the house after 10.

AND

4. Turn off your cell phone ringer.
 (My mom hated the sound of my text chirp more than I hate John Mayer).


I still text at least 4 million times a day.  Mostly to my manfriend and my best bud from college. 

They are the two best text buddies a girl could dream of.


I made Matzo Ball soup for the first time the other day.  This is a traditional Jewish soup if you aren't familiar.  My manfriend tried some of the left overs and sent me a message to let me know. 

(note: mandfriend and I love Jewish people, as well as all people, this is meant to be funny not offensive)



No comments: