Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Falsies

Oh Friday you sweet little treat, back again!! Friday's make me such a happy camper.  I am going to do as little work as possible today, then head to Zumba, and who knows what might happen after that....Wine is likely! 

Last night I went on a nice little girl date.  We are both single moms, so we took our dog children to the park to play.  After that we enjoyed a romantic dinner of chicken wings and beer.  There was some Kohl's shopping involved as well.  I live in a small town guys, Kohl's is about as fancy as it gets....
unless you want to go to JC Penny of course. 

Anywho, on our Khol's visit my pal and I ran into this little beauty. 


At this point in my life I am not in the market for making any part of my body look bigger.  My boobs are large and in charge and lets just say my trunk has enough junk.  But apparently if you want a little bigger derriere, Khol's has you covered.  Now I am not one to judge.  In fact I think whatever makes you happy is great.  If a big fake butt or boobs makes you smile, you go girl.  But I wonder, is this false advertising?? What happens when you go to get frisky and the lucky recipient discovers your butt is much smaller up close and personal??

My best friend has the right approach.  She wears those chicken boob cutlets all the time.   You know the little plastic pads you put in your bra for a little extra oomph.  She doesn't pretend they are God given however, and anytime she gets drunk the little cutlets come out to play.  Sometimes they are even sassy like she is and slap me around a little. 

Ignore the toilet behind me, I'm classy I promise.




I guess the butt enhancer shouldn't have surprised me, even way back when ladies liked to pad their bras, I learned this a while ago when I was working on a clothing exhibit for work.  I got to see a bra insert from the 1800s.  It looked nothing like a chicken cutlet though.  I have been on my diet for about three days now (minus the beer and wings oops), so I am sure I will be needing a but enhancer in no time.  I am just glad I know where to get one now.

No comments: