Monday, February 4, 2013

not so Superbowl

I am going to be honest...I think football is super lame.  I try to get into all sports, because I love any reason to drink.  I was not raised in a sports fan family, and so my love of sports has been self taught in my adult life.  (I have it rough I know!)

I have learned to love baseball and hockey and even college basketball.  Football on the other hand, I do not get.  I guess it might help if I tried watching it, but I just don't want to.

I think the puppy bowl is way better than the Superbowl to be honest.

I spent last night eating a lot of chips and dips, drinking water because I was too hungover for beer, and playing on my phone when the game was on.  Luckily I was not alone and my girlfriend (also at the party) hates football too.  We sat in the corner begging the guys to put on the puppy bowl.

They did while the power outage fiasco was going down and I loved the little dauschund/basset hound mix!

I thought the halftime show was pretty good.  I know a lot of people didn't dig it, but I love Beyonce.  The only commercial (other than the horses which made me tear up) that I really liked was this Taco Bell one, if I am not a star on "Off Their Rockers" in my 70s, I hope to be living this life:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvxZcULxfKw&feature=youtu.be

No comments: