Thursday, February 14, 2013

A note to the one I love!

Happy Valentine's Day to the cutest boy I know.

The one who can always make me smile.....

the one who is always there, and I can always count on....

who takes care of me when I am sick......

and plays with me when I am well....

who cuddles better than anyone in the world...

and has the most beautiful eyes around...

who always knows the right thing to say....

and when to say nothing at all.

They don't come more handsome than you!

I love you a little more everyday.

Happy Valentine's Day to my baby dog Fred.



You are the best in the west.

and the east and the north too.



just look how cute you are chewing on dad's sock!



and stealing his hat from our table! (that is a pub height table FYI)



Look at your cute little tongue, I don't even care that you were sticking it out at me!


You always know how to make yourself comfy! I admire that Fred.



I love when you lay on me while I watch Downton Abbey (even though you weigh 97 pounds)


Seriously Fred, I love you to the moon. 

Happy Valentine's Day to you too manfriend.  Thanks for the flowers and the present. 

You are pretty ok!


Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day, and for you non-idiots who didn't give up sugar

 for lent, have a piece of real expensive dark chocolate for me!! Or hell, even have a twix for me.


No comments: