Monday, January 6, 2014

this one time in Michigan

So I went back to Michigan for eight glorious days during Christmas you guys.

And guess what?

It was fuc*ing wild. There is no other way to describe it.

Amazing, and nice, and fun, but mostly just wild.

I drank like a little fishy and somehow never got a hangover, I'm still trying to figure that one out.

I hung out with my family, saw almost all my old friends, and just had the best time I could have possibly had.

And I miss it already.

Here are some pics, because the details are mostly not Internet appropriate.

Also as a result of my rowdy ways, I wound up pretty sick the day I drove back home. But more on that latter.





13 comments:

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

omg that last image of the two pups sleeping/cuddling!! I DIE!!!!!!!!! that is too cute!

kathy
Vodka and Soda

Miss Riss said...

O.M.G. ...that last photo. That belongs in a calendar!!! Soooo presh!!!

Helene in Between said...

so fun!! glad you had a wild time.

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

OMG SNUGGLING DOGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously... how CUTE!!!!! I'm dying!

Jordan said...

Loveeeee the last picture! SO sweet

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

The last one, too cute!

Will there be an uncle post soon? Please say yes.

Duh! Danae said...

Never got a hangover?? It's a New Year miracle!

Kristin O said...

Damn girl no hangover!?!?! Lucky you!! I get hungover just thinking about alcohol. I'm getting old...

Tracie Everyday said...

I think we need to trade livers for a die. No hangover is a true liver talent. And the two dogs makes me wanna be a dog and nap with them. they are too cute!

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

How did you not get a hangover!?! Teach us your ways! That last pic is seriously making me want a second dog again! Too cute!!

Monica L said...

I am convinced the further north you go the less of a hangover you get. I drank like a fish my entire visit to Toronto and never got a hangover...so yea I am convinced.

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

No hangover? You bish.

Looks like a great time.. and that puppy picture! omg!

Kaylin said...

Your doggie is too cute.
12 hours in a car.
You are SO brave!