Wednesday, January 8, 2014

humping and whatnot

It is long overdue that I link up with one of my favorite blogs of all the blogs, Vodka and Soda written by the sassiest Canuck around Kathy and post some of my confessions. Humpday confessions to be exact, sorry to get you all excited with the title, there will be no talk of humping actually.




-I love to clean with paper towels. This makes my little hippie heart so sad. I try to recycle everything I touch and be friendly to the earth all the time, but I am also a clean freak and paper towels do the job so much better. Don't judge me though, I am judging myself enough about it already.

-I leave my car at the bar when I drink too much so I am forced to run the next day. It is hard to workout with a hangover, but if you need your vehicle you have no choice.


Can you see the hangover in my eyes??

-I love the TV show Melissa and Joey, I really don't know why it's a pretty terrible show actualy. I have seen every episode though and I can't get enough.

-Every time the song Wrecking Ball comes on, I think ohh I like this, then I remember it is Miley and I hate myself for liking it. But I do. I think it is a great song.

-I never sleep well because my goddamn dog insists on laying on top of me. I try to kick him out of bed and he gets back in, my dog rules my life.

 
Could you say no to that face??

-I became a clean eater a while back. I would say I eat about 85% clean. Maybe even a little more, the only thing I really miss is fake nacho cheese. I love that shit.

-I get my dog a Burger King burger at least three times a month. My dog does not eat clean. He ate a key fab the other day actually, I am pretty sure that isn't organic.

 
Snatching shit off the counter

19 comments:

Tracie Everyday said...

haha that picture of Fred makes me laugh! Our dogs do the same thing with no shame at all.

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

God bless you running with a hangover. Hell no.

My dogs ruin my sleep every goddamn night and I do nothing about it because I don't want to kick them out.

I gave up paper towels except in the bathrooms over a year ago and I love it. I cannot use anything except for them in the bathroom though.

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

i'm with steph - paper towels only for bathroom cleaning; for the rest of the house, it's microfiber or a shamwow that gets tossed into the hamper afterwards. and just because i'm so cheap, i cut up the shamwow into little 2x2 squares so i have more than 1.

thanks for linking up! xoxoxo

kathy
Vodka and Soda

Miss Riss said...

You had me at "humping and what not"...ha! No but you're probably right on the key fob thing, those probably aren't organic. The wrecking ball song, yes to everything you said!! It IS a catchy song and I do like it, but I won't buy it. I just can't give my money to Miley. I'll just be a closet lover of that song.

Morgan Sparks said...

I love that picture of Fred! I clean with paper towels too and then get really annoyed with myself when I see a wad of used paper towels sitting in the trashcan.

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

I always use rags to clean, like cut up t-shirts or microfiber. Shame on you! ;) Running after a hangover?! I can barely walk. Fred is too cute and one lucky dog to get fast food 3x a month!

Chloe said...

Drunk you is so nice and smart to sober you. Ok, nice isn't the right word but still, great job running in a hangover.

Olivia slept on me last night. I couldn't move. I really tried to negotiate with her that the end if the couch where my feet are is ok to lay. Not the middle.

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Bahahahah... Fred cracks me up. In fact, it's only because of my love for Fred that I'll forgive YOU for liking Melissa and Joey. Go thank him.

Jordan said...

I love that you leave your car so you have to run to it the next morning. That is brilliant and also eliminates the risk of DWI. Kudos!

Tammy Jo said...

Seriously my best runs are when I'm hungover annnnd I'm the same way with Wrecking Ball :)

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

The car at the bar is genius. I wish all the bars in my area were closer, i would totally do that.

jackie jade said...

my dogs rule my life too. I get the worst sleep but then can't ever kick them out!
-- jackie @ jade and oak

Tami said...

I just love Fred! And you are some kind of saint for running after drinking.

Margaret said...

hhaha oh Fred. Such a funny dog. I love the picture of him sitting on the couch covered in a blanket, acting like hes human.

Duh! Danae said...

Wrecking ball is an amazing song minus the whole naked hammer licking thing.

Stephanie said...

Oh Fred!!! I love it! Hawkeye eats tacos, so no judgment here. If we were by a burger king, I'm sure she'd eat that too.
And I use paper towels pretty much exclusively. But I'm not actually a carer of the environment/earth. Judge away.

Tiffany Khyla said...

Ahhhh! I always laugh out loud at your posts. I also like cleaning with paper towels! It really just does the job better. Plus, like you said, less germs! Your dog is so cute and so spoiled! I was Burger King 3 times a month. Wah! And what an awesome idea for making yourself run off a hangover!

Kelly said...

Haha! I love how you leave your car at the bar when you drink too much so that you have to run the next day and not so that you don't drive home drunk and die in a horrible accident. Fortunately, I don't have a car so when I drink too much I'm usually forced to walk home which only burns about six calories though since I rarely go to a bar that is further than three blocks from where I live.

shannon said...

I JUST WANT TO SNUGGLE FRED.
naughty counter food snatching and all.