Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I confess...

 

-I plan a lot of fake vacations. I could tell you what it costs to fly from DC to just about anywhere in the world because I spend so much time browsing Orbitz for flights. One day I will make it to all the places on my bucket list, in the mean time I will fake travel.

-I spend a lot of time browsing Petfinder too. I just can't get over how cute dogs are (mainly pitt bulls) so I search for them on a regular basis. I also Google pictures of puppies quite frequently.

-I have a real mean streak. It doesn't come out that often but when it does it does. My boyfriend just says I'm sassy, but it may be a little worse truth be told. I get into little spats with people when I don't like their attitude and I should probably cut that shit out. But as it stands I just prefer dogs to people.

-I rarely brush my hair. It is so long, it would just take too much time. The messy waves will just have to do, I am sure it looks terrible most days but whatever.

-I have no idea how to work the thermostat in my apartment. It works to manfriends advantage because he is always hot and I am always cold, so therefor our apartment is always really chilly. I try and try but can't learn to work that damn thing.

-I spilled red nail polish all over my carpet the other day, I tried to clean it and in the end just wound up moving the ottoman so it's hidden. whoops.

Now go read more confessions at the blog Vodka and Soda, I guarantee they are funnier than mine.

16 comments:

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

haha i don't even own a brush. i haven't owned one in like, 10 years. it's always in a braid or ponytail so who cares!!

kathy
Vodka and Soda

Chloe said...

I don't brush my hair either. It's curly and frizzes like a pomeranian when I brush it.

I would google the shit out of how to work your thermostat. I hate being cold.

Morgan Sparks said...

I spend far too much time looking at rescue dogs too. Steven gets so mad when he sees me doing it because seriously the last thing we need is another dog.

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

I spend so much time on Petfinder too!! I really want another dog, and they are just so cute! My hair is currently in a bun since I didn't want to blow dry it this morning. Long hair problems!

Helene in Between said...

i never brush my hair. maybe once every other week. it's just too hard. and i also plan fake vacations.

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Dogs are DEFINITELY better than people. I would much rather hang out with Johnny Cakes than anyone else. Pathetic? Maybe a little. Do I give a shit? Nope!

Jordan said...

I never brush my hair. I condition it and run my fingers through it obviously when I do that so that's good enough for me! Plus, brushing curly hair is the worst. It makes you look like a poodle!

Kristie's Blue Jeans said...

I can't brush my hair anymore... The dog ate my brush and honestly I wanted to murder her, but not because I brush my hair a lot just because I loved that brush. I also plan fake vacations and use my days at work to google and trip advisor my destinations so it is like I am really there!

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

I post a lot of fake vacations too. Like the Coasta Rican one in my head right now.

and I don't brush my hair often either. It goes in a ponytail and frankly, who cares?

Kristin O said...

Haha. Not being able to work the thermostat probably prevents a ton of arguments. Our thermostat is in a constant battle. lol.

Miss Riss said...

The hair thing! Yes! Me neither! At best, I only brush the ends so my ponytail doesn't like a rat's nest. Glad to hear there's other non-brushers out there! ha!

Tracie Everyday said...

I go and look at pitbulls all the time too. I frequently use Petfinder as a way to threaten our boxers when they are being naughty-- I tell them I am looking for their replacement. So not nice and I totally sitll do it.

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

I never brush my hair. It looks awful every day.

Monica L said...

I hate brushing my hair...I am forced to at least a couple times a week so I don't end up with dreads but I really do hate it!

Angi Solle said...

I can't even count the amount of fake vacations I have planned. I would like to say I'm pretty lucky and go on a lot of little vacations, but I have dreams of bigger and better places! I've hid a stain a time or two myself!

Stephanie said...

I was going to say I have a mean streak too, but... I think I'm mostly mean and sassy, and therefore I have a nice streak. It comes out occasionally.