Wednesday, September 4, 2013

?????

One of the best things about blogging other than wasting time during commercial breaks is meeting new internet frands. I never thought I would be the type to make internet friends but turns out I am. And I like it a lot.

One of my favorite bloggers recently posted a question and answer game and since I never got over filling out MySpace surveys I decided to play along. Here are my answers to the questions Monica over at With Curls and Cocktails posted.

1. Fall TV-what show are you excited to have start again? 

Sons of Anarchy-mainly because I like to think naughty thoughts whilst looking at all the men. mmmmm



2. What is one item you must have with you everyday? 

My phone...I feel lost and alone in the world without it.

3. Biggest pet peeve? 

Littering. Littering and...Littering and... (do you know the movie?? If not you should) Also don't litter, or I will hate you.

4. Favorite social media site? 

Instagriz. Instagram is everything I love about Facebook (photo stalking) and nothing I don't (political rants, over sharers, and baby mama drama)



5. Do you like link-ups? If so which is your fave? 

In moderation. Back that azz up is my favorite because I like music a whole lot and I love to swear and azz is almost a swear.

6. What is/are your favorite dessert or sweets? 

Fro yo and cheesecake. Cheesecake flavored fro yo if I'm feelin really crazy.

7. What song can you listen to right now over and over and not get tired of? 

I can't even think of just one! I listen to Wagon Wheel (Old Crow version of course) way more than is probably healthy. And I also listen to a Mumford and Sons, Shakira, and Jay Z mix while I run which I know is very odd. But I am an odd girl.


8. Number 1 goal to accomplish before the end of 2013? 

I'd like to move to a city and start my book. I have reached all my other resolutions already which is as big of a shock to me as it is to you.

9. If you could eat one thing everyday for a month what would it be? 

I pretty much eat a Caesar salad everyday. I never get sick of it. I could also easily eat cheese and crackers all day everyday. Especially if said cheese is of the goat variety.

10. All time favorite lyric? 

"Lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets". Just kidding that so isn't. But I do dig it. I can't pick just one because there are so many lyrics out there that make me feel like my life is changed on a daily basis. Along with being odd I am also a tad dramatic.

If you want to answer your own little survey leave me a comment and I will ask you some questions. If you don't that is ok too and I will still love you...but only if you don't litter.



14 comments:

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

I can't wait for the Sons of Anarchy season to start!! Cheesecake is the bomb!

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

I HATE LITTERBUGS! it's one of my biggest pet peeves too.

and i'm so excited to watch SOA too...did you hear that charlie hunnam has been cast as the main character in the 50 shades book? although i hated everything about that book, i may watch it just to see Jax's azz

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Cassidy C. said...

Swear words, fro-yo, and cheesecake?!? Talk about a girl after my own heart!

Miss Riss said...

#4 YES YES YES!! Insta is the shiz!...that was almost a swear =)

Laura Ann said...

I saw someone litter this weekend! It was SO WEIRD! They threw garbage out their window. Not an apple core or banana peel BUT GARBAGE!! I have never seen it before. note: I live in Oregon

You Just Do said...

OCMS definitely has the best version of Wagon Wheel! I also can't wait for Sons of Anarchy...yum!

Monica said...

Yay! Love your answers. I cant wait for SOA...so nice to just look at Jax :)

Tiffany Khyla said...

Girrrrrl I love me some Wagon Wheel. Heyyyy mama rock me. Stuck in my head now. You're going to be an author? What do you want to write a book about? Oh and littering is annoying. People also don't believe in recycling in Louisiana. You have to go way out of your way to do it. Shoot everyone in the face. That's all.

Tami said...

Old Crow version all the way! And ooh ooh what city are you moving to?

Kristie's Blue Jeans said...

I love fro yo with cheesecake bites. Now I need some fro you! Happy Wednesday!

www.kristiesbluejeans.blogspot.com

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

SOA is back so soon! I'm psyched! And Jax as Mr. 50 shades himself?! Yes, pretty please.

Heidi said...

Super Troopers yo! Haha
Oh and that guy on OITNB reminds me of a cop that would be on Super Troopers. He is so over the top. Can't remember his name!
I love fro yo and eat it too much. Just had some yesterday!

R's Rue said...

I love fro yo too!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Chloe said...

I'm ready for SOA. More than ready. 4 days!!! You can ask me questions! I'll post it on Monday. Did you hear the news about our Charlie boy?