Friday, February 21, 2014

Some Changes...

My life has recently undergone some changes.

I want to keep you all on the edge of your seats, because it's fun....but in the meantime in honor of these secret new changes, I have changed the name of my blog.

Pretty mind blowing stuff I know.

This bad lad will be called the Downdog Blog from here on out, or until I change my mind again.

I just think it fits me a little better right now seeing as my favorite things in life (aside from food and wine) are dogs and yoga.

So there you have it.

I hope you will still stick around, though to be honest I am not sure how much blogging I will be doing in the coming months. I've just got some other stuff on the horizon. Maybe I will write more, and maybe I will hardly ever...your guess is as good as mine.

But just know I like you all a lot. Like almost as much as dogs and yoga.






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute new name love :)

Helene in Between said...

awesome! we all need some changes sometimes!

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

Very cute new name! Hope you don't stay away for good! :(

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

I like the new name! I do NOT like hearing that you might not be around much coming up.

kailyn said...

LOVE it!!!

shannon said...

kind of obsessed.
like how i am with you.

Tiffany Khyla said...

I love the new name! Suits you and makes me jealous that I suck at yoga.

Cortney said...

LOVE the new name!! And hoping you'll be around more than you're thinking :)