Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Day



Just wanted to say a quick Happy Valentine's Day to all of my readers out there. I love you all for visting this crazy mess that is my blog. It means more than you know.

I hope you are all surrounded with chocolate, flowers, and maybe even some people you love today.

But mostly Chocolate.

I am sitting at an airport right now waiting to board a big jet plane so I can spend a long weekend with my mom.

I could not be more excited. I haven't seen that crazy woman since Christmas and we are going to eat and drink our way around Austin until Monday. It will be glorious.

Love,

Erin

10 comments:

Karla said...

Aw! I love Mom time! Have a safe flight & YES... bring on the chocolate!!! =D

Summer said...

Welcome to Austin! It's gonna be sunny and in the mid to upper 70's all weekend!! :) Have a great time with your mom!

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

Have fun in Austin and with your Mom! Chocolate is a given! ;)

Cortney said...

Have so much fun with your mama!! And safe travels!

Happy Vday!

Chelsee W said...

Haha that does sound glorious! Have fun and stay safe!

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

Have a great weekend! Safe travels!

Miss Riss said...

Happy Valentine's Day Erin! Have a fabulous weekend!

Stephanie said...

Happy Valentine's day Fred and Uncle Kenny!! (Oh and Erin too, I guess)

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Hope you and your Mom enjoy your long weekend together!!! :D

Claire said...

I am so in love with that dog - can he be my Valentine?! Hope you had a great weekend with your mum and enjoyed all the chocolate!