Friday, October 18, 2013

The most bangable men in baseball

While I may not be much of a sports fan, I do love to watch cute men play baseball.

So, in honor of the post season, I wanted to share some photos of my favorite boys in town.

-Justin Verlander. The Tigers are hands down the best team in all the land, and pretty much all their players are sexy or at least guys you want to hang out with, but old JV is just a stone cold fox. He also loves Taco Bell. That is a pretty good trait in a man if you ask me.


-The Orioles are the second best team in the land partially because they have so many studly players. J.J. Hardy is one such stud. So, so cute.


-Sergio Romo. This guy pretty much ruined my life when the Giants won the World Series last year, but I couldn't even get that mad because he is just too damn good looking. I really felt like a star crossed lover as I watched him pitch last post season...he was from the wrong team, but my god did I like to watch him.


-Stephen Drew. Once again, I should hate this guy, but look at his face. I mean I am only human. I try to hate the beards and not fear them, but some of them are pretty appealing.


-Mad Max. To be honest, he looks sort of goofy in most of his photos, but as someone whos dream man is Jason Segel, I guess I like them a little goofy. Plus, just watch one interview with him and you will fall in love. See, I'm not that shallow after all.



Venus Trapped in Mars

13 comments:

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

tom brady is pretty hot but he seems like a bit of a douche and he's married to that bitch, gisele. but i'd like to sit on his face while he sings the alphabet. haha! (too much?)

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Cortney said...

JV is my homeslice. GO TIGERS!

Miss you.

Amy @The Crazy Wise Woman said...

Agreed on the Verlander thing... he's goood. But I am from the D so a little biased. Go Tigers!!!

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

Men in tight pants is the only reason to watch baseball. Good pics but I need to see Jacoby Ellsbury needs be on the list too.

Jordan said...

I can't do baseball, but I could do most of these men.

Miss Riss said...

Stephen Drew used to play for AZ, and he was just as good looking then as he is now (swoon). BUT
puh-leaaase go Google Paul Goldschmidt and Mike Trout. You won't regret it. But you may have to wipe the drool off your chin. Get ready.

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

The Red Sox all grew beards this year, which make them bangable too.. not all but some.

Chelsee W said...

O Yummy! Baseball guys are always so cute:)

Adriana from Glitter & Sarcasm said...

gahhhh verlander. he's so prettttyyy. it's tough being a sox fan this series

Katie said...

verlander <3


bless our boys.

Helene in Between said...

where is jeter?!
where is kinsler?! no. haha that's all i know.

Chloe said...

I don't know shit about baseball players except Derek jester plays for some team up north I think. However I could get to know that first guy. In a super personal way.

Deidre said...

I love Jason Seigel. Oh wait. We're talking about baseball players. I'm a red sox fan, and basically only know red sox players. But Ellsbury is a looker. I'm just saying.