Monday, April 21, 2014

just some things

Hi guys.

Hope everyone had a good Easter. I spent mine with a wicked hangover, brunch and a BBQ.

It was actually nice, minus the hangover.

Life is still good, and I am sorry I still suck at blogging. I'm just keeping busy. Between work and obsessive yoga class attending, and dog parking, and drinking there just aren't enough hours in the day.

Today as I took Fred on his 500th walk of the day, I couldn't stop smiling because of the beautiful smell of whatever this tree is. It made me super happy and it was just what I needed. I wish you all could smell them too, because whatever they are it's fantastic.


My sister sent me this pic of Arthur John. It's just too much cute too handle if you ask me.


Then there is this guy. I know I am a crazy dog lady but Fred makes me happy each and every day. And I love Denver for being so dog friendly. Fred comes all over this city with me, and it's awesome.

I just realized it looks like I'm not wearing a shirt, I promise I am...I only go shirtless to yoga class.

9 comments:

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

I am so happy that you are liking the move and the city. Babies on drums are just the cutest!!

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

thanks for checking in! i'm so happy that you're loving Denver so much :) your description of the city sounds like Vancouver - very outdoorsy, healthy and active. my kinda city!!

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Chloe said...

It's so cool how much you love Denver! I'm happy for youuuuu! And I wanna visit and take my dog everywhere. All the time.

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

Nudie nudie nudie!

The tree is gorgeous, so the smell you're smelling is a bonus!

Miss Riss said...

Topless yoga?? Hay guuurl hay!! ;)

Tracie Everyday said...

Yay for having so much fun! It looks like Denver fits you well!

Margaret said...

That picture...babies on drums. Melting. Cutest thing ever!!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

oh my god... him on the drums... stop it right now that's the cutest thing EVER!!!!!!!!

Janna Renee said...

Colorado as a whole, is SO dog friendly! We took Weiser everywhere and it was amazing! Glad you are doing well so far ;)