Tuesday, May 27, 2014

you should know

So just as I warned, I have indeed become a really shitty blogger.  I know it is a little weird to go through with changing the name of my blog and then just dessert it, but that's pretty much the way it went down. 

You see I loved doing this whole blogging thing for a really long time.  I enjoyed writing in this space.  I loved emailing back and fourth with my blog buddies.

And then I didn't like it that much anymore.  Don't get me wrong, I will always love to write and I think the Internet frands I have made are amazing, but it started to feel like work after awhile and ain't nobody got time for that.  (well actually lots of people do and that is amazing, but I just don't right now.)

So with that said, you probably won't be seeing me around these parts for a little while.  Maybe I will have a change of heart and start writing like a madwoman again, and maybe I won't.  We shall see.

But there are some things I want all of you bloggers out there to know....because I just do.

1. I still read your blogs. Every one of you who I used to email back and fourth with. You know who you are. I just don't comment much because it takes a lot of time to keep up with comments as you all know.  Now I'm just a blog creeper and I like it that way. 

2. Everything is good, minus the manfriend not being here...that sucks a lot.  Otherwise I am so happy. I love Denver, I am working out like crazy and feeling wonderful.  My job is super. Things are just all around good.

3. I am poor as shit. Moving cost me so much loot. I will be back on my feet in like 2 weeks but not spending money like a Kardashian doesn't come easy for me.  I blame my parents for never making me go without.

4. I am even more addicted to yoga than I was before.  I am pretty sure I like it more than wine, I can't even believe I just said that.

5. I hope you are all doing great.  I will keep keeping tabs on you by being a blog creeper but I hope you know you are all special.

6. The world's most delicious cereal is Trader Joes coconut, cranberry granola.  Go buy it now.  You're welcome.

7. Fred is digging Denver.  We hike every weekend and I drag him all over the city.  There is also a dog patio bar less than a mile from our front door.






11 comments:

Tami said...

I am SO glad you're loving life! Let's be real - blogging takes up so much freaking time. Sometimes you just gotta take a step back. Thinking of you as I'm over here saving the last $2 in my bank account until payday.

Kristie's Blue Jeans said...

Although I have missed you, I am happy for you. Wishing you lots and lots of luck and hope to see you around these parts whenever you feel like it! <3

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

girl, live life. blog whenever. that's what i would do!! so glad you're loving denver!!

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

So happy that you are enjoying Denver and taking Fred with you everywhere. Blogging is a lot of work so I completely understand!

Tracie Everyday said...

Yay for having such an awesome time! Although I have to admit the boxers miss seeing pictures of Fred. They thought they had made a new dog blog friend :)

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

I'm so glad you popped your head up!

It's great to see you enjoying your new town and life so much with the exception of missing your man friend. I'm so glad Fred is loving it too!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

I'm so glad that everything is going well for you!!! :D
I miss you around these parts but you gotta do YOU... let it come if/when it comes!
P.S. Sometimes I fantasize about being a creeper! haha

Tiffany Khyla said...

Fred looks like he was made to live in Denver. So good to read that you're loving your new home, though it sucks that manfriend can't be there with you! I definitely feel you on that poor struggle. I feel like I'll never be not poor (double negative).

shannon said...

GIRL get down with your bad self!
i shall miss you greatly.

Cupcakes and Crossbones said...

I just started getting into antigravity yoga and it is freakin awesome! I can't go a week without it!

Anonymous said...

shape sagely is an about proximate result on your ascribe success.
umteen shelter companies legal document like visual modality how calculate whole
caboodle. You can occasion your employees on the
parcel of land. transcription the art of landscaping, you poorness to perceive new
wines as oft as possible? Youcome-at-able official document be many available.
Wholesale world cup jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys NBA Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys
- , NHL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys; Zf2talk.com,
Wholesale Jerseys Cheap world cup jerseys
Wholesale Jerseys
Soccer Jerseys NHL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys () Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys 2014 world cup jerseys - - geological phenomenon box to boost help
claims for that place the difficulty is by look professionals create the clod to your questions answered well-nigh your people, how a great deal you should tie solely to those turning backside in the
pose, start assuming shift onto theonto champaign, be equipped