Thursday, April 10, 2014

Why I love denver



It's sunny everyday.  No joke.

A large percentage of the population is crazy active.

As in I work out during lunch with my co-workers on the regular.

I run faster out here, somehow I shaved 2+ minutes off my mile since the move.


I get to walk this guy all over and there is a dog park at the end of my street.

I can leave my car in the parking lot all weekend because everything I want is just steps away.


The altitude gets me hammered super fast.

There are a plethora of great bars.


The city is filled with gorgeous parks.




and the incredible food. Thank god for all the walking, because man have I been eating well!! 

10 comments:

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

So when can I move in?? Haha! It sounds awesome. I love that you can walk everywhere and all the parks.

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

It sounds like the perfect spot for you!

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

I want to visit. I love how half this post is working out / drinking. Story of my life.

Miss Riss said...

Fred is just so dang cute! Is he a chocolate lab?! The idea of living in a downtown area has always appealed I me as everything you need is in walking distance, but downtowns always seem so congested....and I can't parallel park, haha! I'm loving reading all about your new set up!

Tracie Everyday said...

I'm so glad you are loving it! I have never been to Denver, but really want to go there one day. It seems like Fred is fitting in well too :)

Annie said...

YAY--another Denver blogger! I'm originally from here in CO but moved away for college and just returned for my hubby's job (we're in north Denver)! Glad you love it here--the altitude getting you drunk faster comment made me chuckle.. it's so true!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

I'm so glad you're loving it! :D

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

i love that you love it!! and btw, you have lost weight! you can tell in your face :)

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Chloe said...

You look great! That picture of you and Jose is awesome =).

I'm glad you love your new town. I bet it's amazing. I mean, you get drunk at an accelerated pace. Hell ya!

Janna Renee said...

Aaah I just moved from Colorado Spings, and now I miss it and Denver so much! They told me I couldn't get drunk once I got to low altitude, but they lied, haha. It still takes me less than one drink.