Sunday, March 16, 2014

we're here

well guys, we did it.

Fred the dog and I made the 1,700 mile, 28 hour trek to Colorado.

We arrived early Thursday morning and instantly fell in love with this city.

And I mean that. I am in love.

I keep tearing up as I walk around thinking about how lucky I am.

I blame the altitude for making me so sappy, I hope to go back to being snotty soon.

I am just the happiest camper around. Life is good and I promise to tell you all more about it soon, but right now I am just to busy drinking it all in. And drinking, I have been doing a bit of that too.




9 comments:

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

congrats on your safe arrival! i'm glad you made it and i'm looking forward to reading about your new life there. be sure to take lots of pics too; i heard colorado is a great city!

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

So glad you both made it and are already loving it! Take lots of pics!

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

Woot woot, glad you made it!

Stephanie said...

Woo!!! Glad you made it safely!

Morgan Sparks said...

yay! Glad you made it there safe and sound. I'm so happy for you and your new adventure!

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

Hurrah! Make that town your bitch!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Glad you guys made it safe and that you're loving it!!! :)

Tracie Everyday said...

Glad you made it safe! I can't wait to hear about your adventures!

Miss Riss said...

Yay for you!!! Glad the both of you made it safe and sound!!!